Monday, January 7, 2008

Got Milk?




If my precious baby girl could talk, those would surely be her words - "Got Milk." She is a hungry little bug, but plays and kicks her legs with the same intensity that she eats. And look at that belly of hers, don't you just want to pinch on it? :-) I do all the time! Lainey has also been doing so wonderfully in her big girl bed. I was forced to put her in there a little early since I was sick over the holidays because I didn't want her to catch anything in case I was contagious. I hated it, but it did work to our advantage. She sleeps from about 8:30 P.M. until around 7 A.M. - give or take a few minutes. How awesome is that! It has me spoiled, I can tell you that! I don't think there could possibly be anything more beautiful in this whole world than seeing her smile at me first thing in the morning!

No comments: