Baby Woolard is due February 22nd and we so excited! The heart is so strong and was beating about 160 beats/minute. We are very pleased with the baby's development and now are just hoping the bleed goes away soon! It's distressing to me to not be able to tote Lainey around. I know she misses her mommy carrying her around. I snuggle with her on the floor, as that's about all I can do. Hopefully, just like with Lainey, I will be fine after my next ultrasound on August 14th. Until then, I have to do whatever it takes to make sure this new little one has a safe home!
Sam is on the mission trip this week and we are missing him desperately! I am lucky to have Pat here helping me though and we certainly are all enjoying her company! Life is good and I have no complaints. I only wish there were more time in the day to get it all done. But we all know how that goes...the more you wish for it, the faster it slips through you fingers. So my goal is to try to sit back, chill and take my time.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment