Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Another baby on the way...

Yes, that's what the headline says and I saw the heartbeat on Monday to prove it! Sam and I are expecting another child, due in late February. We will get an official due-date on July 17th when we go for another ultrasound. Baby's heartbeat is good and strong, just like Lainey's was. It was beating at about 142 beats per minute.

Part of me is almost still in shock! The other part of me is in the throws of morning sickness and reality is here! Regardless of the issues that I have had to go through as a pregnant woman, with Lainey and now with this little one, I have absolutely no regrets or complaints - it's SO WORTH IT!

Whatever this newest little angel be, boy or girl, it will be loved and cherished just as our other two children are!

No comments: