Today Lainey is 2 weeks old! She had her 2 week check-up today and all went really well. The jaundice has cleared and here are her stats:
8lbs 9oz - 75th percentile for weight
22 inches long - 90th percentile for height
14 inches for head circumference - 50th percentile
2 weeks old - I can hardly believe it!!! To think, I was just counting down the months, weeks and days until she got here and now time is lost to me. I have no idea where all the hours and minutes in the day go. I love every waking minute with my precious baby girl and now that she is here, I couldn't imagine my life without her. She's simply amazing...
2 comments:
Happy Birthday sweetie!! I cannot wait to see you! As soon as I kick this cold, I will be at your doorstep!!
Bring on the pictures!!! I NEED to see more of her!!!
Post a Comment