Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Turkey Day!





We really enjoyed Lainey's first Thanksgiving! We celebrated with Sam's family the weekend before and then with my family on Thanksgiving Day! We are so blessed and thankful for so many things this year, but here are just a few things that I feel especially thankful for:

The birth of my precious baby girl who stole my heart long before she was born

The strength and love that my husband gives me everyday

Lindsey who has taught me so many things and the special bond that she and I share

My wonderful parents and in-laws - what can I say - they are just all-the-way-around AMAZING!

My cherished friends

And our wonderful church family!

As I sit here and reflect on all that I am thankful for, there is just now way to include all those things in this post. I am especially thankful for all the little things that would take me forever to list. All of these things we shouldn't take for granted and be thankful for them only on special occasions or the holidays, but take time to be thankful for these things each day. Maybe I will make that a New Year's resolution - sometimes it's all about the little things.

No comments: