
The nursery is finally finished - well with the exception of a few picture frames I still have to hang on the wall as soon as I have pictures of our sweet baby girl to go in them! I would have never gotten Lainey's room finished if it hadn't been for my mom and dad - MUCHO THANKS MOM & DAD! I love you! Mom and dad painted the room, bought the dresser, made the window treatments (dad the woodwork/mom the curtains), made the letters above her bed and helped me hang the mirrors on the wall. Of course, my loving husband put all this furniture together! Not a fun task, but he got right on it and didn't complain once! LOL! Pat and Mike graciously bought us the "cadillac" as I call it - the extremely comfortable rocker and glider! This thing is a DREAM! Without our family, Sam and I just couldn't do it! They are always there for us and we can't wait to watch our parents be grandparents to Lainey Grace! Enjoy the pictures!



1 comment:
It looks beautiful!! And you're right - the changing table does look great in there! :) Now we just need baby Lainey!
Post a Comment