
What a WONDERFUL DAY! As I looked through teary eyes at my baby girl on the screen, I can't even begin to tell all the thoughts that were running through my head. Mostly I think I was thanking God for how beautiful and perfect she is! The doctor said everything looks fantastic with her and she kept commenting on how cute her profile is. She was not ready to get up for the ultrasound and had to poked an prodded to get her up and then when she finally was ready to move, she gave us a little yawn...it was precious!
The first picture, well, you know what that is a picture of! ;-) It wasn't a close-up, so I went ahead and posted to reassure you guys, it is a GIRL! ;-) The second picture was just so cool that I asked the tech to please print it! She has long legs! :-) And I know you can't see very well, but on the Face Profile picture, she is looking at us and it's amazing how much better you can see her in person on the screen than on the printed pictures. So if you look closely, you will see her spine and her face is on the right. You can see her eyes, her nose and mouth. She weighs approximately 12 ounces (in the 69th percentile for weights) and the doc said she is a little chunk right now.
Lindsey is pretty excited, but not all that shocked by the news. She "knew" it was a girl all along. Mi-Mi, Pops and Jared all predicted a girl, but they were just so excited to hear to the final word that they were right! I think Mommick and Grandpa were predicting boy, but now Mommick will have to keep the play-clothes around. The Woolard "curse" is broken and Lindsey will not be the only girl in this generation! We are all just so excited!
God is GOOD! Thank you Lord for all our blessings!
God is GOOD! Thank you Lord for all our blessings!


2 comments:
WHOO HOO! We praise the Lord for this healthy child! We can't wait to meet you, Baby girl!
Michelle
Post a Comment