Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Anxious thoughts...

Well, as most of you know, we are going to find out the sex of the baby on Friday morning. I have been getting mixed reviews lately. My mom has recently changed her vote to girl - b/c she said I am carrying the same way she was carrying me. My dad votes girl, along with Jared and Lindsey. Sam and his family are still voting boy. So that leaves me somewhere in between. At this point, I don't care, I really don't. I just want to hold my precious sweet angel in my arms, boy or girl, and have him/her know how loved he/she is.

I have to say, with all that we have been through the last year, with the miscarriages, I still have fear in me that something could go wrong. I have to remind myself that God has gotten us this far and he is ensuring that this child growing inside me is blessed in every way. I have a dear friend who found out she is pregnant this past week. She had her HCG done again today and it dropped from 314 on Monday down to 251 today. For those of you who never had to worry about these kinds of numbers during your pregnancy, feel blessed - very blessed. She and I, we know all too well that falling HCG is NEVER a good sign. HCG is supposed to double every 48 hours and rarely does a falling HCG rebound to where it needs to be. But I almost hesitate to use the term NEVER because as we all know, all things are possible through Christ. This is a dear friend of mine, so if you are reading this, please take the time to say a prayer for her. God brought us together as friends so that we could support each other through our tragedies, I have no doubt. I only wish now for her that she was experiencing the same blessing that I am experiencing right now. I pray for God to bring her a miracle and if that isn't meant to be, then to give her peace in her heart to know that God will choose what is right for her.

Again, I will never take for granted how lucky I am to have my special angel on the way! I will keep you all posted on our ultrasound we are having on Friday. Hopefully Baby Woolard will be cooperative! Love to you all!

No comments: