

Yes, I'm horrible for not posting for over 3 months now! What can I say? Life hasn't slowed down long enough for me to take a breath! But I do want you all to meet Harrison Samuel Woolard - the newest man in my life!
He was born February 6th at 2:07 A.M., weighing in at 7lbs 6oz and was 21 inches long. He is everything I imagined my little boy to be and has been dubbed my "Little Man." He rarely cries - just when he's hungry. And he sleeps a lot...during the day that is. He has a wonderful disposition though and I think looks very much like his daddy. One thing is for sure, he doesn't look much like his dark auburn-headed, brown-eyed sister Lainey. When he was born he didn't cry much. He let out a yelp and looked around through one eye and decided that crying business wasn't for him. He's been an angel since. God has been so good to us - giving us healthy beautiful children to cherish.
We are doing well and learning that whatever definition we had for the word "busy" has been thrown out the window and multiplied times 10! I really need to catch up on the last several months - Thanksgiving & Christmas, but I'll have to find the time later. Right now, Harrison needs his mommy!
Love to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment