Things are rather hectic these days, as you can imagine, but I have been catching so much flack for not updating the blog, so I am going to have to post quickly for now! Lainey was born at 7:24 Wednesday morning, weighing at 8lbs and measuring 20 3/4 inches long. We were able to come home from the hospital on Friday, after having to stay an extra night because of her jaundice. We went to the doctor today and hopefully this is her peak day and the BR levels will start to go down. They were just above 14 today, not great, but not horrible either. We go back to the doctor on Wednesday and hopefully it will be gone!
On a sentimental note, I think she is the most beautiful thing I have ever laid my eyes upon. She is perfect in every way! We are more in love with her than we ever could have imagined - and the journey has just begun! Thank you all for your well wishes and thoughts and prayers! More to come later! Love to you all!
4 comments:
She is so gorgeous!!! I can't wait to get my hands on her!!
"Aunt" Michelle
Wendy, she is truly a beautiful baby. Congratulations to you and your family! Enjoy this wonderful time of bonding with your baby!
OMG! I love her! I want to hold her too!! Could I prepare some sort of disaster at TLG so I can hop on a plane for 'training'. Wendy! She is so beautiful! Girl! Great job - I bet motherhood is so natural for you:)
All fishermen know the jargon - Lainey is definitely "in the slot" - a genuine "keeper". Congratulations!
Post a Comment