Friday, April 6, 2007
Happy Easter!
Today is Good Friday and it truly is a GOOD Friday! It is amazing how in the last couple of days my tummy has popped out! On Monday, you couldn't tell Mommy was pregnant and today Mommy is finally starting to show a little bit. You are making yourself visible for the Easter Bunny! :-) Just think, next year you will be right there with all the other kids hunting Easter eggs! I am so excited for all your "first" holidays! Too bad you won't be old enough to enjoy Gran and Mi-Mi's excellent Thanksgiving feast, open your presents with all the other kids at Great-Grandma & Grandpa Bernshausen's house, taste your Mommick's famous sausage roll she makes for Christmas morning, or enjoy Grandpa's famous birthday cake (stuffed jalapenos) - but then I am sure you won't enjoy that for many years to come - I'll eat your share! ;-) But, trust me, you will have plenty of people "oohing & awing" over you that's for sure! As we celebrate the true meaning of Easter, the resurrection of Jesus Christ our Savior, I can't help but fully realize the miracle that you are. This is the season of life and we are so thankful for your "living and growing" presence in our lives. We know as a family that you are a true representation of Christ's "living" love for us! Happy Easter Little One!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment